Ordo Skirata's beskar'gam

Ordo Skirata

New Hunter
I have pics of my armor and then of my soft goods. Probably not going to get them together until Tuesday or Wednesday but here is my hard work almost completed!

Set6_01.jpg

Set6_02.jpg

Set6_03.jpg

Set6_04.jpg

Set6_05.jpg
]
Set7_06.jpg

Don't mind the tape on the thighs. That is just my marker where the thigh plates will be attached to the flight suit. Funny how the fightsuit looks purple in the pics.

Comments are greatly welcomed!
Thanks;
Ordo

Oh yeah. Getting a SgtFang bucket next week, so I can give the Rubies to my son for his kit. Just paint the top blue, weather and it's done for him. I think I am going to do the same paint scheme for him just in blue and white.

Thanks Cassius. I have spent the majority of the evening putting on my vest, spotting a plate. Then taking off the vest and putting the snap in. That was exhausting. After 13 snaps I am calling it quits for the night. Just the ab plate and back plate to go. Not looking forward to the back plate. It's gonna suck!!! BUT in my putting on and taking off of the vest , one of the snaps came off the shoulder bell. So now I have to sand, fill and reattach the snap. All in a day I guess!!!

A little trick for snaps that I found; Put em all on the armour, then dab the ends with paint, and press onto place on the vest, punch holes, and set snaps on vest. Hope that helps!!!

A'den

Like I said to you before, Great looking set! I really dig that paint scheme (y)! Good choice in upgrading to a Fang from a Rubies. Oh, and put the helmet back on :eek:! Just kidding, man! Nice set-up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol
"Hey, did you know your diamond plate is missing?"
"SHUT UP!!"

That happened to me too and I can't make another till I go home for break! Good work! You have a very intreaguing color scheme, I like it! Plus your battle rife... awesome.

12.95 at K Mart. Has 4 different settings. My son loves it!

The Diamond plate scenario was so funny. I had been stressing about it for like 20 minutes and Gotul said that to me when we were heading downstairs for the premier! Everyone was rolling on the floor it was so funny!

TBH I don't think your layman fan would have noticed, you had the pop studs there and because it's a custom, I would have been wondering if you hadn't meant it to be like that :)

That's an awesome custom man! I love how that all came together, nice work! :cheers

And you're in Ohio too, lol, relatively close to me, when you consider how vast the world is.

Saz are you talking about the belt? Yeah that was meant to be like that. That was my sidearms belt. I am in the process of getting some Fett pouches and was working on how to have them and still have my sidearms there. I have the drop belts for the holsters so they can come down more on my thighs. But I'm not sure if I will keep that belt. Looks pretty cool though, I think!

Or the pop studs of my diamond piece missing? lol

Oh I have it! It was just in the other tub I was storing my stuff in. When I put it in another bin the diamond just didn't go with the rest! lol Which comes down to the quotes in my sig.

I know my camera doesn't take the best pictures! But here is the new weathering I have done and the NEW shins, knees and pouches I picked up.

Set47_01.jpg

Set47_02.jpg

I like the shins. I put some knee pads in an earlier thread but didn't use them. I did use the straps and velcroed them on the shins.
Set47_04.jpg

I think most people put a curve on the bottom curve but I like the flat instead!
Set47_03.jpg

Set47_06.jpg

I like the pouches the color they are now. The grey kinda makes the other colors stand out.
Set47_05.jpg

I weathered them by spraying a little paint on a paper towel and just wiping them down. Did the same to the helmet.
Set48_01.jpg

Set48_02.jpg

Set48_03.jpg

Set48_04.jpg

Set48_06.jpg

Have yet to do the cod piece but will do that soon. I posted these over on the gauntlets. Coming from the UK. Awesome price for fiberglass gauntlets. Can't wait.
Thanks for looking!
And here is a sneak peek of Skylon Skirata, OK not a big one really lol :
Ourbuyces.jpg

That is also the difference between a Sgt Fang and a Rubies! WOW

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back