my custom heavy mando

hey all! iv been stationed close enough to home that i can work on my beskar'gam inb the weekends now :D and after looking through the forum at all of the fantastic builds iv gotten the inspiration to finish my build! :)

gotta get started, lots of work todo!

I noticed the piece on the bottom of the visor, kinda like a chin guard or something. Is there a template for that? If so could someone PM me. Cause it would be a bloody waste to custom fab that out of aluminum and find out there are templates. Haha, thanks

Creon, I LOVE IT!!!!! Awesome work, man. :D And that new concept thing is really cool. I've always wondered what would happen is Mando's wore chain-mail. ;)

If mandos wore chainmail........... It would turn into a completely epic and amazing armour set............. LIGHTSABRE PROOF CHAIN-MAIL..... I love how this kit came out

:p stupid question here...isnt a mando flight suit designed to be a space suit too...how would chain mail protect the wearer from space vacume

x.x eh...i guess its all personal preference...what i might find somewhat pointless others might find cooll...best wishes with the chain mail kit...might do some follow ups on it just for the sake of seeing how it turns out

and some "updated look" pics
DSC00534.jpg
This looks really awesome, but a word of warning:
You might get a headache from looking through the different colored lenses.
I get one every time I've worn a TK helmet that has a green lens on one side and a scar/cut in the helmet to look through on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi yall. started meddling with my old beskar that i never finished :p new ideas and designs. feels good to be working on it again

bes 2 whole.jpg teen pic 1.jpg bust flash.jpg

bes 3 close.jpg bes R shoulder.jpg

ok so i ordered a belt with puches and a boba fett armor plate package from ebay. Cut the cod piece as you can see in teh pics. the white new lower circular form on the chest plate is actually the collar piece, and the lower abdominal (just above the belt) is the butt piece. attached the diamond on the right shoulder piece, and the middle shoulder pieces you can see is from the original Fett chest pieces. using the original back plate and abdominal plate. planning for original knee pads

still waiting for a black visor.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back