my custom heavy mando

Beautiful work ner vod! Definatly custom :D

Cant wait for more (BUCKET IS MY FAVORITE PART!!!!! :lol:)

Once thats done its definatly a mando i would want to sketch if thats alright with you ner vod

Dude you have gone so far with this costume. I am most impressed with the time and work you have put into this costume. Definitly worth watching for. Favorite part is the helmet hands down.

thanks!;) sorry i havent posted here in a looooong time. my job has kept on too busy to have done any real work on my beskar gam. but thanks for all the compliments and advice and know this... more updates will come as soon as i get some time off

hehe i need some help deciding on a paint scheme again:p

1 or 2? or maybe you most excellent artists have some ideas?

armor.jpg

Paint rocks!:p

Oh i guess its kinda late but... i prefer the first one. It matches that custom bucket of yours :D

Have to go with Lev'ika on this one... I prefer scheme #1. If I were to draw it for u... it'd proally be similar to that. That pattern looks pretty good.

Kal

Holy ****! this is going to turn out to be one of those suits that actually scare people who see you in it. You've definitely got some heavy metal influences in there. And vikings rock. When you finish you should do another bucket that has some kind of horns on it lol.

Keep up the great work man!

thansk again guys. so far iv had no problems seeing out of it, all the "things" from the range finder just blurs up and is almost invisible.

oh and a viking themed mando would be awesome! with lots of chain mail and a vibro axe

yeah Creon no prob, throw up a request for me in my Custom Mando Art thread so I don't forget it and I'll add u to the que... I've got about 3 WIPs right now, I'd be happy to work on it tho.

Kal

some one mentioned "mando with horns" (cough lifeburn cough:D) which got my head spinning slightly came up with thies while playing mont&blade (which rocks!)

DSC00713.jpg

chainmail vest and kama, and the pattern on the left is the grey rim around the plates and face

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back