coming out of exile

So I heard some interesting things about the new clone section over here at TDH and decided to come out of my self-imposed clone exile and start visiting these boards for my future clone project.
Anyway, my name is Mike and I'm a cadet in the New England garrison as well as a few other detachment boards. I had an Ep2 clone trooper that I was working on but had to sell that a few months ago. Now I'm working on a TIE pilot and want to build a clone pilot later on to go with my TIE as sort of a 'before and after' setup. I'm looking forward to getting back into building a clone again and I'm glad there's a new place for that.

Hi ya Mike - good luck with the build and hope to see some pictures. I love 'build threads', always gives me new inspiration to do things a better way (and then inspires me try to save more money for a new suit to do it with!!!!)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back