My R2-D2 would like to entertain you

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
th_006-34.jpg

th_010-10.jpg

th_007-31.jpg

Coll!!, i have the same one. Could you please post the secret orders for the extra dance and music?

Thanks

Alfredo

For the first one, the "tango," you have to turn on his light beam, tap him on the head 3 times, then put him into game mode, and then dance program. Its the alternate version

For the 2nd, the imperial march, just do the commands as you hear me say them

The last one, is tricky, but you say the "do you remember-? with chewbacca, luke skywalker and han solo (each have to be said individually) and when done right, he'll go into the celebration.

Also, if you want to do the cantina "sad" version, put his mood light in red (by smacking his head or saying "do you remember darth vader." Immediatly after he gets sad, go into game mode, and then dance program. He should play a reall slow, sad version of the cantina band

Ah...my beloved Artoo. I was the product demonstrator for Hasbro when we debuted him at Toy Fair and Celebration 2 in 2002. You don't know how temperamental the first ones were and how nerve-wracking it was trying to make sure he would actually perform correctly when a camera crew was on him.

I still have mine on my shelf, but I've forgotten almost all of the commands -- even the little Easter Eggs they taught me way back then. ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back