SEND IN THE CLONES - TDH Opens a Clone Trooper Forum!

Well Mr. J lol

Was told to stop by here, thought I had a sign on but I do now. This is my first post will post up and introduce my self in a bit.

But glad to be here and nice to see you and many others here.

talk soon. :cheers

Hey meng, Welcome to the dented side. Maybe when I finish my 41st Elite I will go Mando. I think non-dented Jango might be awesome!

i think it's great to see everyone sort of coming together on this! at the end of the day, it just means there will be more awesome clones out there!

once i finish my armor sculpt, i fully intend to have a variety of suits to choose from, so i'll have lots of cloning to do. waaaaaay better than my old idea of doing a collection of Fett suits ;)

I truely hope you mean "Vode an" sincerely Torment. Too many times I've seen the detatchment and our clone forums become a place for bad tidings to be sewn between our SW costuming brethran! 501st and or otherwise. It's all a matter of opinion and costume standards and Lord knows, we all have our own opinions on what LOOKS good or appears RIGHT, but to help a brother(or sister) IMHO means that even if you do not agree or like their work, if they ask for your help brother, you should do all you can to help them. Being in Office especially makes it your resposibility to do so. I've seen alot of costumers start out strong and then go the way of the elitist and I sincerely hope that with you being up for the job, as well as others, this will change! We need someone to Blaze that trail....regardless of whether or not it's within the legion or this esteemed new forum of ours!;) Good luck Torment!
BTW, you have my support.

sincerely, jon

There is a saying in the clone world. Vode an. It means brothers all. I have no issues supporting anything that brings betterment to costuming. I myself an a self imposed perfectionist. I think my work stands testament to that. If anyone wants pics let me know.

The offical detachment serves its purposes. It really is a place for actual 501 issues and its a doorway for new membership. The standards that will be set by the legion will not be the same bar that places like TDH can set. Mostly because the legion is all inclusive. We have parameters there to work in.

Thanks for the nod towards elections. I have a big task infront of me this year IF I win. But as usual I will reach out for what I can to do my job the best I can. I have a lot of obsticles ahead, but with the support of everyone I think I can do some good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon, I trully do. You can ask around. I once worked through the night dremeling, gluing, and doing finish assembly on someones armor to get them ready for the troop. lol It was kinda like that show where you find random stuff around you to accomplish a task. We were using hotel card stock from the room to get it done. I would do it again. I'm currently working with 3 guys across my state in one shape or another to get their suits together. I don't do it because I love giving up my weekends driving and working on other suits when I could be doing mine. I do it cause there really wasn't anyone around when I did mine to help me like I could have used. So I am out there doing what I can for whom I can.

There is a saying in the clone world. Vode an. It means brothers all. I have no issues supporting anything that brings betterment to costuming. I myself an a self imposed perfectionist. I think my work stands testament to that. If anyone wants pics let me know.

The offical detachment serves its purposes. It really is a place for actual 501 issues and its a doorway for new membership. The standards that will be set by the legion will not be the same bar that places like TDH can set. Mostly because the legion is all inclusive. We have parameters there to work in.

Thanks for the nod towards elections. I have a big task infront of me this year IF I win. But as usual I will reach out for what I can to do my job the best I can. I have a lot of obsticles ahead, but with the support of everyone I think I can do some good.

Here here Jay I support you 100% as well support the TDH and CT.net on anything that brings the clone communities together.:cheers

Right on Jason, I hear ya man! ;)
Best of luck to ya. you have my support.

Jon, I trully do. You can ask around. I once worked through the night dremeling, gluing, and doing finish assembly on someones armor to get them ready for the troop. lol It was kinda like that show where you find random stuff around you to accomplish a task. We were using hotel card stock from the room to get it done. I would do it again. I'm currently working with 3 guys across my state in one shape or another to get their suits together. I don't do it because I love giving up my weekends driving and working on other suits when I could be doing mine. I do it cause there really wasn't anyone around when I did mine to help me like I could have used. So I am out there doing what I can for whom I can.

I think Vode off is some sort of harassment activity. I believe it happens between male and female clones. I'm just gathering. I don't claim to be a expert in mando'a

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back