Weapons Zam rifle conversion parts?

OdiWan72

Active Hunter
Hey all

I´m wondering where you people have your Zam rifles from?

I´ve found a thread from 2007, where somebody did some pretty accurate scopes/ addons, but it was a one time only run.

Any idea where I could get some accurate machined parts as well as the scope mounts to start my Zam rifle. I´m not a costumer but a prop builder and would love to have this rifle.

Please post or email me at : odendall@t-online.de

Thanks, Markus

I have a set of scopes from that run... :D I figured it wouldn't be done again and I better get them while I could. I haven't seen anyone else do them. And yes... they are great!

The rifle itself you can get off of eBay or other re-sellers. It's simply a Kentucky flintlock that's been stripped down and rebuilt with an extra section added to it. Then the "bling" of the extra aluminum and scopes.

I would guess you'd need to find someone who knows how to make that sort of prop... and have them make another run of them.

I have a set of scopes from that run... :D I figured it wouldn't be done again and I better get them while I could. I haven't seen anyone else do them. And yes... they are great!

The rifle itself you can get off of eBay or other re-sellers. It's simply a Kentucky flintlock that's been stripped down and rebuilt with an extra section added to it. Then the "bling" of the extra aluminum and scopes.

I would guess you'd need to find someone who knows how to make that sort of prop... and have them make another run of them.

I already have the rifle, the barrel set etc., but I never found one to do the machined parts as well as the scope-mounts.

Maybe it´d be an option to start an interest list and find a talented machinist.

C´mon...who´d be in for a set of conversion parts...please post here!

Markus :)

Yep....I got in on that run too, thank goodness! I kinda forgot about it actually because they've been in Ontario with my friend who is building my rifle for me. He's been in no hurry 'cuz well......I haven't worked on my Zam until very recently. I'll have to light a fire under him now that I have!

Soooo...besides of all you people who actually GOT parts from this run (which I hate you for :lol:)...are there any members, who still need these for their Zam rifles?

OR are there any members who are interested in getting rid off the parts from the former run? :D

If so please post here or PM me.
Many thanks in advance ladies and gents!

Markus

I would be interested in getting some conversion parts as well, at least at some point. I am just starting on my Zam (still mostly in the information gathering stage), so it would all depend on the timing.

Okay... first... I don't have the Rifle Mounts either... *sighs* and I'd like a set of those...

Second... No TDH no longer offers the CD's for sale. Hopefully the issues surrounding this will be cleared up soon. Those of you interested in the Zam CD - please PM me and let me know, so I can notify you once the issues regarding the CD's is resolved one way or another.

Okay... finally got pictures of the rifle scope posted. I had wanted to put them in my personal gallery here. But I couldn't get the blasted thing to upload any new pictures. :angry So, they are posted for everyone to see in the TDH Image Gallery - under Zam Wesell (of course!) There are three pics - with the scope apart and together. I didn't take pictures of the screws/o-rings, etc.

Hope this helps anyone wanting pictures. If you want any close-ups or pics with scales, etc. let me know...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back