Star Wars Boba Jango pics (from The exhibition)

Madrid Boba

Active Hunter
IMPORTANT!!! I WILL SEND THE PICS TO THE TDH, AND THEY WILL HOST THEM FOR ALL THE MEMBERS: PLEASE DONT REQUEST HIRES PICS (I woulnd mind, but they are too many and heavy). THANKS GUYS. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I SEND THE DVD WITH HOUNDREDS OF PICS:.....

Hello all,

I did not know where to post them, so i decided to do it here. Admins please relocate the post if necessary

I went today to the Star Wars Exhibition in Madrid, Spain. I took some pictures, but i am going to repeat, and bring my tripode with me, so i can take better pics. They are some good details too. These are in low res, so if anybody wants them in higher resolution, please let me know. Maybe if someone from the TDH gives me an email, i can send them directly here.

Here we go:

P2054616.JPG

P2054617.JPG

P2054623.JPG

P2054624.JPG

P2054625.JPG

P2054627.JPG

P2054628.JPG

P2054629.JPG

P2054630.JPG

P2054631.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome.

If you wan to upload to a place that alows higher rez, try flickr.com

its free.

thanks for the pics and look forward to the higher rez ones.

T

and.....

This is it.

For the next visit, i think that i will take around 600 detailed pics, and send them in a DVD to the TDH so everybody can have them.

If there is any problem with this, please let me know.

Regards

Alfredo

P2054685.JPG

P2054687.JPG

P2054614.JPG

Since every pic is around 4 or 5 megas.... i think that it will be better to send the CD or DVD to TDH and let them place where thay belong..

I could also sell them, even though i need money, i think that this should be free to all of us..

Is this ok with you?

Regards

Alfredo

Alfredo, if you snag some more pics, can you try and get some nice shots of the back panels of the bucket? There just doesn't seem real good shots floating around, of the back of the ROTJ helmet. Great job, and thanks by the way:cheers

Alfredo, we would be glad to host the photos for you! PM sent!

Since every pic is around 4 or 5 megas.... i think that it will be better to send the CD or DVD to TDH and let them place where thay belong..

I could also sell them, even though i need money, i think that this should be free to all of us..

Is this ok with you?

Regards

Alfredo

Thanks all for your posts. (y)

Maybe i will go next week, and i will take as many pics as i can. With lots of details :eek:. Then i will send them to the TDH so everybody can have them. (y)

I will let you know whenever they are ready.

Alfredo

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back