Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

Yes, I have in fact. I'm using the pep file Skip provided the board with. Got the dome done and am working on the rest. Already got the gloves. I ams till designing the body armor. no pics yet but should have some on a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait to see some :D If you ever need help designing anything theres plenty of us willing to help :D

I for one do sketchs so dont be afraid to ask

Ive got two questions for you Ord'ika

What blaster are you using?

And do you mind if i add the cape to your sketch or just the Kama?

Haha i live on a farm. And trust me cattle farming is NO fun!

I know the feeling ner vod... that's why I got my dikutla shebs into college and away from home for a while... still, I do miss home, just not the stinking cattle!

cant wait to see some :D If you ever need help designing anything theres plenty of us willing to help :D

I for one do sketchs so dont be afraid to ask

So do I! But I'll be out of service for awhile, because of the service...lmao 28 days without a scanner or inks... still takin' a sketch pad and pencil tho!

heres it so far Ord'ika

Ordika.jpg

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ALPHA! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I love love love love love love it!

(y)

I'm a pistol person. And I like capes n' kamas. :D

But cows are soooooo cute! :p

And they sure do TASTE GOOD.........MMMMMMMmmmmmm :love

As for cape's and Kama's YEAH!! You've seen my snow mando right?
Bucket Kama, Cape and Kama, as well as a Wampa pelt wrapped around the waist to use on long cold nights :)

Look over there
<---------------------

Actually, when I say chicken, I mean KFC, and when I say God of Fiberglassing, I mean your stomach...

I'm full of metaphors me!

lmao KFC... I miss KFC... I need to go home for a visit so I can have some real KFC (the first store is a mere hour from home). As for Lev'ika's sketch, once again most impressive.

That would be a whole bucket right SAZ? 'Cause if Or'dika cant do it, can I do the sacrifice for her, I'm willing to sacrifice a LOT of chickens to help her if I can. :lol:

That would be a whole bucket right SAZ? 'Cause if Or'dika cant do it, can I do the sacrifice for her, I'm willing to sacrifice a LOT of chickens to help her if I can. :lol:

LoL! I can eat quite a bit though. My brothers taught me how to stuff food down my throat. :D

Well if it's turkey, I guess you can do a lot of gobblin'...

I'll get my coat.

Saz I'm glad you clarified the important differences there! Turkey makes you sleepy though and I should think that would cut down on productivity so I officially band turkey as a an eating-during-or-before-or-even-when-thinking-about-making-armor food!

I wonder if the Mods will tell me that I as a n00b here have no rights to ban anything...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snort hum uh did someone say something about turkey? Oh ok I'll have some mooorree zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(fell a sleep :lol: )

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back