Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

okay... I am thoroughly impressed now. This is turning out amazingly well. I can only hope mine turns out so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't bother with a primer cos I just used Krylon Fusion which doesn't require a primer. I put on a silver layer then put my color over. Worked out pretty well.

Oh, and A'den, yes I'm going to hem my kama.

Thank you for the comments. :D

thats what i did too w/ the primer used krylon hammer looked good btw the way your armor looks awesome

A kama is Mando'a for belt-spat--or as some like Fi call it a skirt. They are most commonly found on Mandalorians and ARC troopers.

Here are a few pics of kamase:
ARC1.jpg

ARC2.jpg

ARC3.jpg

ARC4.jpg

And in this next one you can see Mirta is wearing a kama:
Mandokama.jpg

And for some fun here's a quote about kamase:
"Nice skirt. Really suits you. Hand washable?"
―Fi to Ordo

Hope that helps!

*dances* So I walk in the door and my Dad goes "There's a packaged for you. It's from automotive...whatever." I grab some scissors and tear the box open--my flight suit!!!! Oh, man, its beautiful!!!

Pics with the phone, of course(and my little brothers nerf gun--giant nerf gun):
0528091318a.jpg

0528091317a.jpg

0528091318c.jpg

0528091319a.jpg

This one's blurry sorry but it shows the front more:
0528091318b.jpg

Yay! My beskar'gam is almost complete!!!

finger off the trigger! mandos are better trained than that! lmao JOKING, JOKING, JOKING! Your flightsuit looks good and the bucket's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the whole kit!

The sheer amount of "WOW OH MY GOD IT'S A GIRL" in this thread is staggering.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back