Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

I'll be gone for a while. Going to Florida with my family over spring break. :D sorry I didn't give a pic update. Curse my lazy self... ;) Ill be back next weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea! I'm back! Trip was great and I almost got tan. ;) and wow I have a lot to do on my beskar'gam still. I have the leg, cod, and back plates cut out if I didn't say that already. Pics when I'm not lazy....keep that light whip warm. Might need it. :p ;)

Okay, I've been working every tuesday and thursday morning on my beskar'gam. Sanding is almost complete and I'm close to getting all my paints. I promise pictures when I'm done sanding!

Hehe, yeah me too. ;) it'll be good when it's done. I've got a ways to go...

I think what my learned friend is saying is that he would like some pictoral evidence of your hard work and that his patience for said pictoral evidence is wearing thin. I would like to remit your own threatening words to me against you in saying that, should A'den not receive his desired evidence, pictoral or no. I shall be making the trip to the United States and handing your posterior to you on a plate. :)

I am a pro wrestler so ner!! :D

Udesii you two, I'm almost done. It's saterday and I'll get work done..after soccer practice.

And you'd better watch out Saz cos I'm learning how to use a kad!

zzzzzzz Warmin up the whip. ;)

But I cant talk, I havent had much time to work on mine :) been too busy in the lock down. Last night I was the only male nurse on the floor, and a patient attacked one of the smaller nurses, SHE'S OK, she didn't get hurt since a few of the other patients got there before the rest of us and ACTUALLY HELPED instead of jumping in.

But anyway, I'm off Monday and Tuesday, I hope to at least get more done on my bucket.

PICS PICS PICS come on show us, something, ANYTHING I'm droolin here.

gah!!! I have that problem all the time; soccer or armour...I shall give you a LITTLE slack for that...still, HURRY UP VOD!!! I'M DYING HERE!!! :lol:

*cheers!* I took pictures! All the bottom stuff is sanded and I'm removing the primer from the top armor.

DSCN7998-1.jpg

DSCN7999-1.jpg

DSCN8000-1.jpg

DSCN8003-1.jpg

DSCN8004.jpg

DSCN8006.jpg

DSCN8009.jpg

DSCN8015.jpg

DSCN8011.jpg

DSCN8012.jpg

That's a lot of photos! I hope you guys are happy now. :p

I'm happy...:p

Aweome work vod!!! The backplate looks really good!!!

:cheers:cheers:cheers
haha!!! three cheers! :D

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that the back plate was custom as well as the cod piece, lol what great memory i have...

Vor'e A'den!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back