Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

I hope not...:lol: great stuff that glue!

And as for the visor Ord'ika, I usually cut it out at the very end. Then there is no chance of warpong or distortion. :)

Looks good!!!
:cheers
A'den

Last edited by a moderator:
A'd'ika u're just so helpful ner vod... lmao I'll be gettin' ahold of ya when it's time to visor up my buy'ce

Sweet! I'm excited to go buy gorilla glue now, LoL. But Finals are coming up and my family and I are going to go see Star Wars in Concert this Saturday so I don't know how soon going out and buying it will be.

Guess what my Spanish class decided to do? Make pinatas! Here's my groups:
DSCN8716.jpg

NEVER! Everyone in my class loved it so much that they volunteered to sacrifice their own pinatas for ours. :D

OKAY!!!! I"m back from Christmas break and now its time to work me shebs off to get this set done before next week. The reason why is that next week is spirit week at my school and there's a character day, which I'll be dressed up as myself but in my mando armor. :D So, helmet it getting smoother--at least the dome is, hehehe-- and I came up with an ingenious way to attach elastic bands to leg armor:

13631_227863759872_816964872_300646.jpg

13631_227863799872_816964872_300647.jpg

13631_227863814872_816964872_300647.jpg

STAPLES!!!!! I reinforced the back of the staple with the gorilla glue that didn't work attaching the elastic to the plastic. (ignore the rhyme.)

More pics later when I get more work done...

Next week?!?! Hope you can get it all finished in that time! But then again you're not as slow as me :D haha

well she already has like 90% of it finished lev'ika... really all she's lacking is the buy'ce and getting it all together

hey Ord'ika, just wanted to give u a quick thread bump whilst I'm online...lol any progress?

Tons.

DSCN8780.jpg

DSCN8781.jpg

DSCN8782.jpg

DSCN8784.jpg

DSCN8787.jpg

DSCN8792.jpg

DSCN8791.jpg

DSCN8798.jpg

DSCN8799.jpg

Happy birthday!

Can I cut out the visor yet? I've only got till Wednesday night to finish this and I need to know if I have to get stuff to attach the visor. :D

Sorry it's not detailed, I'm short on time today...

Ordeyn

Ord'ika I'm no helmet expert... but it looks like u've got enough layers now to cut it out... I'm impressed with your progress tho. I still don't have a cod piece... I need to get that part made already! lol Is it your birthday? didn't know that happy birthday Ord'ika!

Quick tip with those ear greeblies hun, put some sandpaper on a flat surface and move the greeblies up and down on it where you need it to be straight.

Yeah, paint your helmet, cut the bad boy out and size your template up quickly, I'm guessing your helmet won't have the keyslots.

No, it's not my birdthay, sorry. I just said it to make the post more exciting.

Yeah, my ears are really pathetic. I was really experimenting, but I'll sand em and slap em on there. I cover em with bondo, right?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back