Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

Hey, I danced in the rain today! It's been raining all week... And I could go steal a neighbors chicken. hehehehehehehe

My ori'vod and I went to Wal-mart to get X-Box 360 stuff so we could play Halo3 ODST with our friends online and then I convinced him to let me stop by the auto store and:
1008091819a.jpg

Voiala! FG resin and cloth. Now to sacrifice a chicken...

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE! The only thing I could think of that would make me want a 360 would be the new Halo3 ODST.

:lol: sounds like fun

Btw while its raining there..... WE'RE BEING BLANKETED WITH SNOW HERE! :cry

not to rain on your parade my dear Ordeyn, but you probably could have gotten it cheaper at wal-mart. ( I work there in hardware :D)

But good luck on your bucket.

:lol: sounds like fun

Btw while its raining there..... WE'RE BEING BLANKETED WITH SNOW HERE! :cry

Wahhh.....it never snows here! Well, it's not winter yet, but I miss snow!

not to rain on your parade my dear Ordeyn, but you probably could have gotten it cheaper at wal-mart. ( I work there in hardware :D)

But good luck on your bucket.

I can never find it there! But if I need more I'll actually ask someone. Thanks for the tip!

how much is it? I need to get some for the inside of my bucket

22 bucks. Resin was 15. cloth was 5ish.

around $12 or so give or take a few cents. At least that's what I paid for mine before my employee discount. The body filler was around $9.

At least in my store, it's with the car wash supplies. Just find that and you should see it.

At least in my store, it's with the car wash supplies. Just find that and you should see it.

OOOHHH!!! I know where you're talking about now. I'm going to have to check that out next time I'm there. I always peruse the auto section but never find anything. Now I know where to look, thanks! :D

haha but the stuff that comes out of them doesnt! and thats what the live in... so after a while they start to smell like it :lol:

OOOHHH!!! I know where you're talking about now. I'm going to have to check that out next time I'm there. I always peruse the auto section but never find anything. Now I know where to look, thanks! :D

Hey, I work there and am doing the same thing the rest of you are doing. Might as well help ya'll do it cheaper.:D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back