Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

Can, WE NEED UPDATES!!! I think I'm going into withdrawals. !!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! lol joke, but seriously We need more progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol easy guys... she has a life outside of the internet! lol. I'm sure she'll get something up when she gets a chance.

Kal "Waco"

he he what a crew fractal... Adonian, Lev'ika and A'd'ika, then throw you in the mix... it's garunteed trouble ner vod! lmao jk jk

lol yeah we've kinda thread jacked Ord'ika here... oh well, she'll live! lol... I guess I need to do some thread scanning and see what kinda progress the rest of you are making...hmmm... lol

well I aint makin much, I did finally get more glue sticks so I can attach the Kama to my bucket, but still, real life is commin at me like a freight train.

Hey guys, sorry but I've been all over with soccer and getting ready for school and painting/working.

I fixed--hopefully--the pointy dome. I can trim more if needed.
0816091706a.jpg

And that's the most I've gotten done besides fiddling with the bells (Thank you Saz, btw)
I know it's not much but it's something!

-CAN

Looks great!!! for some reason the dome doesn't look symmetrical??? Maybe just the photo.

And I know what you mean, homeschool starts tomorrow for me. :( lol

Looks great!!! for some reason the dome doesn't look symmetrical??? Maybe just the photo.

And I know what you mean, homeschool starts tomorrow for me. :( lol

High five! I'm a home schooler! Er, was. ;)

It might just be the photo. I did take it with my phone. My buy'ce is sitting here in front of me and looks okay but isn't perfect. The dome could be a little flatter, but I think it's all right. How about you guys? Think it should be a little flatter?

Thank you!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back