Hello All!

Lassiter

Jr Hunter
Hello

Ive been interested in a Boba Fett costume ever since i first saw him on the screen.
I'm 46 working in Las Vegas, and finally got pushed into trying to make a costume by two friends, one who gave me a collectors helmet and the other the ROTJ Blaster, both forfiet if i cant get a real nice costume in 9 months. Awe well i like a challenge:)
Ive been reading your posts and admireing all the great items, you have some very talented artists here.
Hoping i can get to know you all better and be able to get the parts i will need for this project.
I have made Chain mail armor and bikini's before but this will be much more fun i think.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TDH! I also live in Las Vegas, so if you need any help or anything, I'm probably within 20 minutes away, haha

Thanks, right now ive ordered armor/guantlets from wickedbeard, a tk409 chest display, boots and spikes.
Also getting prices on all the other equipment, and seeing who does what pieces best.
I would appreciate any advice you can give.:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back