Stormrider EE3 - ESB Mounts Workout for Kit

I am def. interested in a set or two of the mounts. They look great! That would be all I need though. Let me know when you are ready and I can send payment. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

stormrider, your stuff is great. even though i dont have one of your amazing looking ee3's, i would definatly like to get some of your greeblies on my blaster.

What's the ETA on the ESB Greeblie Kits, I would just need need the following...

1. Scope Mount Assembly
2. Disc that goes behind the V8 Arms
3. 4 Greeblies that are on either side of the 2 boxes on the stock

THX
:cheers

Im supposed to have the stock greebles coming. And a set of acurate rings coming (scope mount assemply scope side).

I have a few sets of mounts made. The readily accepted mount, I dont feel is acurate. Im working on another one. Then the rear has to be scaled for height.

one of the things I find is that the scope is more than a barrel's thickness from the barrel. However most the mounts dont lift it high enough. That means the dimensions of the mounts change dramatically, or you end up with a high oblong mount.

So in short, when the last of the parts (the plugs) get here, ill mold those, and the mounts and everything will be ready but the scope.

It will take 1 week after I receive them, to mold them and get some poured. 2 days each side in resin, one to get the molds ready, thats 5. 2 more because im a slacker.

If I receive the plug ends this week, ill post and get moving.

Im sorry this is such a hurry up and wait process. I have guns just sitting here waiting for them as well:)

Thanks for letting me use them, and sorry I didnt have time to fully clean them.

Unfortunately I dont like the way the mold works for the scope, so im working on a different option. The scope knob section is _perfect_ :)

Its a slow process. hopefully i get some plug ends next week and can get this thing finished.

M2

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back