Hello Dented Members.

Doomstin Fett

New Hunter
Hey there. My name is Dustin and, yes, I have a Boba Fettish. I try to get any and all Figures of this awesome and highly revered Bounty Hunter. I joined Bantha Skull (banthaskull.com) to find out about figures and such that I don't have. Well they have a props and costumes section. I started going through peoples custom weapons and other 1:1 stuff and it got me thinking " Man I can do this...I can make my own Fett gear". Thats when I started looking around googling anything that I could think of that pertained to Fett and Mando's in general. Well guess what, just about everything I googled put TDH if not first, at least in the top 5 results. So I decided to look through the forums and WOW am I impressed. I found a forum about Female Mando armor and thats when I decided that anything and everything I could want or want to know could be found here. So, I signed up. I am, piece by piece, making my own Mandalorian Armor as of January of this year. And now that I have found Female armor, I am also going to make the wife a Mando-Variant suit.
A little more about me: I am 29, I live in Indianapolis, IN, I sell auto parts for a living (feel free to PM me if you need anything), I have been married for 5.5 years, I collect and customize action figures of all types (if its cool enough I will grab it), I play drums in a Doom Metal band, I throw lyrics in a hip-hop group (we have 2 CDs with a third coming out in March) and I LOVE vehicles ( I have a 1959 EL Camino, a 1997 Jeep Wrangler lifted 5 inches and a 2005 Nissan Titan) So yea thats me. Thanks for the wonderful outlet for everything Fett.

Welcome to the forum! I joined recently myself and just posted my intro today.

l_28b78eb45e2af0bae7816efc77a936bf.png

^^^The bassist of my favorite local (Seattle) metal band; Note the pickguard. Do your music projects have a myspace or website? I'd love to take a listen!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back