INTEREST: EE-3 sling mounts

ok guys, here we go!! got the parts in today, and i have made a few mounts already, so the first ones paid will be going out by saturday!! (y) here are a few more pics of the actual studs and rings...:cheers

these will be available first come, first serve...:) i do have a limited amount, and not sure if i will do them again or not...thanks guys for the interest, hope this helps out all the ESB'ers out there that may have needed them...:)

100_2437.JPG

100_2438.JPG

When you drill these out, drill them full size (not a size smaller like you would do to wood or youll crack them) then either put epoxy, superglue or gorilla glue in the hole, then screw it in and leave it. It will harden and not come out.

If you try to screw these into the grip of a webley and the holes the same size or smaller, youll splode it.

M2

I hate to do this but the shipping cost to Canada makes the price a bit high for this, at least for me.....man I hate how much we get screwed by customs surcharges. So if anyone wants my spot on the list I'll bow out, if no one wants it I'll still buy the set since I said I would.

I hate to do this but the shipping cost to Canada makes the price a bit high for this, at least for me.....man I hate how much we get screwed by customs surcharges. So if anyone wants my spot on the list I'll bow out, if no one wants it I'll still buy the set since I said I would.

sorry to hear that brother, and no worries, man! :cheers i totally understand your situation, and would rather you put that hard earned money on something that would benefit you more...i appreciate you letting me know, brother...if you change your mind, you know where to go!! :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back