INTEREST: EE-3 sling mounts

hey Jonah, i just really wanted to see if there was more than 10 interested, and i figured that there would be...it was just more sensible to get 10 for the amount that i have to buy in order to get 10 sets made...i will be able to do more than 10, and will probably just make a bunch, and have em ready to go...

Hey Darrell,

I have such a pretty sling by Taco, please sign me up for one of your mounts :) to put the icing on the cake :D

cool, this is going well, so i will make it official! i will put those who have spoken interest here on a list in the first post!!

ok, first post updated with the interest list...i will try and figure out the total cost for those of you needing prices tomorrow...i dont forsee it being more than like 10-12 bucks...:)

another question, fellas...would it be smart to go with a shorter stud for the front mount? like, 3/4" (same length as the one in the pics) for the stock, and then 1/2" for the mount up under the grip? or just get the same length for both? either way would be fine with me...let me know what your thoughts on that are...(y)

another question, fellas...would it be smart to go with a shorter stud for the front mount? like, 3/4" (same length as the one in the pics) for the stock, and then 1/2" for the mount up under the grip? or just get the same length for both? either way would be fine with me...let me know what your thoughts on that are...

ok guys, here we go....i have ordered the 2 pieces, the mount and the nickel rings...(y) the parts will be shipped out tomorrow, so i will be able to begin work on these probably this weekend...

so i am now taking payments for these...the set will include:

2 x sling stud bolts
-one x 1/2" wood threaded bolt (for the grip mount)
-one x 3/4" wook threaded bolt (for the stock mount)

2 x 3/4" inner diameter nickel rings

i will be putting the rings on myself, and they will be ready to go for your blaster...(y)

the cost is $15 a set, shipping/packaging and all paypal fees included...international shipping costs are a little more, so contact me for those...if still interested, please send me a pm for payment information...

when paying, please include your TDH screenname in the comments section, makes it easier to keep track of things...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
got it brother...

as i get payments in, i will update the list at the top to make sure guys are kept in order, and will just swap the names as i go :)...hope that makes sense...dont worry if you have been pushed down the list, i am updating as payments show recieved on my paypal account...:cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back