My SE ROTJ Fett

FettSniper

Active Hunter
As the title states, this is still not finished but im interested in getting some feedback from people in the know...:D

Ive done the knee armour and caboots with toespikes, will try and get picks up later.

All the paint work has been done using spray cans, and is pretty much all in the layered style. I scratch built the ammo belt, JP (not finished) most of the gauntlets. Unfortunately boba has no hands at the moment but im ordering some from bobamaker as we speak.

Items still needed: Gloves, Cod, Kidney Armour, Shin tools, Jp rocket and thrusters, beacon the list goes on :lol:

LMK what you all think.....be nice :eek:

Fetttorso.gif

Bobacloseup.gif

Leftgaunt1.gif

Chestdis2.gif

Jp1.gif

I'd say it looks **** good my friend, you got some great results from the spray cans, you know I've been building my ESB on and off for years and I have never gotten any photos like that, all my stuff is still in bits, half painted, primered etc you did a great job keep it up! (y)

Man that looks great buddy! One tip. If you are looking for the Divers buckle ask Korn3000 for one. They rock!

Looks GREAT!

Steve my friend, thats just sweet. I love that JP, fantastic weathering

The only bad thing is that its going to outshine mine ;)

quick question, what hose did you use on your gauntlets?

Hey people thanks for the comments (y)

Jon, thanks dude, remember its because of you i started this mission :lol:, the hose is off of ebay, ive got quite a bit left if you want some, no charge! Just need to have enough for the other two hoses then you can have the rest mate....if you need it ;)

Mrbungle, yeah i know what your saying the pack ive got is pretty bad :( but it was the first scratch build thing ive ever attempted so it will have to do for now, gonna try and get one of Bobbyfetts JP's at some point me thinks.

Again thanks for the comments good and bad, it all helps :cheers

Steve

Excellent work buddy, I'd be dead proud of that display and will look even better when you get the hands fitted, well done

:D, ordered a set of gloves and cod armour from Bobamaker, also Jp decals and ear decals from Lucksy.

Today i started putting together some poseable hands ready for when the gloves arrive....

Ist stage was to create a rough shape....
Handstage1.gif

2nd stage i used sections of hose for fingers cutting wedge shapes out of them so they could be formed easier...
Handstage2.jpg

Handstage3.gif

3rd stage i added foam in the centre to bulk out the palm....
Handstage4.jpg

4th stage was to use lots of lovely bodge tape, looks crude but it works...
Handstage5.jpg

Handstage6.gif

....All i need know are the gloves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished attaching all the hoses to the right gauntlet, i wasnt looking forward to this part so glad its over...:lol:

Fetthoses.jpg

Just got to make some adjustments with regards to lengh but other than that i think they are ok.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back