HEILAND FLASH TUBES ON EBAY

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, was just messing around on ebay, and did a search for "heiland flash", and got numerous auctions for the heiland flash tube...if you are doing an ESB fett, and need the barrel extension for your blaster, there are about 5, maybe 6 auctions for one of these...just giving any ESBers out there a heads up on an item that really makes the EE-3 look really nice!!! good luck!! :cheers

ps, no, these are not my auctions...i have one myself, sold another in a blaster kit, and just thought maybe others might be interested in knowing where to find these...

search "heiland flash" and it will come up with these auctions...these do come and go regularly, so keep looking regularly...(y)

there are 2 cell and 3 cell heiland flash tubes, and i think the 3 cell would also work for the barrel end, correct me if i am wrong anyone...:eek: i know the 2 cell is the more accepted, but i dont see why the 3 cell wouldnt work...(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 cell has extra holes that are not present on the MPP.
2 cell has fewer holes than the MPP.

I saw a few that would work OK, but beware all the Heiland variations do not look like the MPP. Some have squared off holes. Sometimes they have brackets riveted on too (you could get those off, but they'll leave extra holes you don't want).

ya, i knew the heiland 2 cell wasnt the same as the MPP, but for those that need a nice replica for waaay cheaper, the heiland works great!! :)

i didnt mean for this thread to be a discussion on accuracy....i just wanted to let those know where to find some flash tubes that could work for their blaster...:cheers

I know. I just wanted to point out that of the "5 or 6" you saw on eBay a couple were more accurate than the others.
Personally, If not using an MPP or replica MPP I'd go will a Heiland 2-cell and add the extra holes (the most accurate out of the cheaper options).

yes, the 2 cell is the best option other than the MPP, support that.....havent seen anyone with the 3 cell except for lightsabers, but arent they just a little longer than the 2 cell? wouldnt they have the same hole configuration as the 2 cell? i dont know, curious though...

I bought 2 three-cell Heilands on ebay in the past months. One for a custom saber ;) and one for my EE-3 I can take as many pics from any angle you like.. I will cut the tube to the correct size, obviously.

so you like the 3 cell for you EE-3? ya, it needs to be cut down, but the cut edge goes in the barrel anyways...:)

The 3-cell does not need to be cut down. It's the correct length.

The 2-cell does not have the same hole configuration as the 3-cell.
A 2-cell has no trigger button (so no holes for it, they need to be added).
The 3-cell has a trigger on the opposite side of the flash compared to an MPP (so the trigger holes are on the wrong side).

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back