Finished Jango Fett V1

runJEDIrun

Active Hunter
Great news everyone!!! I FINISHED!!!!! well, almost. I still have to attach the hoses under the sleeve and attach the rocket to the gauntlet, but other than that I'M DONE!!!! WAHOOOO!!!! It's been over a year in the making and it feels SO good to see it come to an end.

It was incredibly gratifying to finally put everything on and see it all together in the mirror. I owe so much thanks to everyone here at TDH for your support, help and guidance. You are all an amazing group of people. There are too many to thank personally but I definitely want to say a special thank you to BKBT, CRUZER, SEEKER, JANGO 5204, ASOK, JANGO72, JDFETT, FOXBATKILLR, CAPTJONO, JIMMYBUFFETT and whoever else I might have forgotten to mention. Also want to thank my wonderful girlfriend Tiffany (the pink mando) for putting up with me working on this thing for so so long and helping me when i needed another set of hands. Also for keeping me sane! :lol:

This was a trial run so I'm sure there are a couple things that will need tweaking after my first troop at the NY Comic Con coming up this Saturday. I think i am definitely going to need to upgrade my gauntlets and jumpsuit first. But until then, Here are some pics! :cheers:cheers:cheers

jango1.jpg

jango2.jpg

jango3.jpg

jango4.jpg

jango5.jpg

jango6.jpg

jango7.jpg

jango8.jpg

jango9.jpg

jango10.jpg

jango11.jpg

jango12.jpg

jango13.jpg

This was a trial run so I'm sure there are a couple things that will need tweaking after my first troop at the NY Comic Con coming up this Saturday.

That's awesome Philip, we'll have to get pictures together on Saturday at NYCC in our Fetts! Looking forward to seeing your work in person. :)

Thanks so much everyone! I am really happy with the results and can't wait to take it out for a test run.

That's awesome Philip, we'll have to get pictures together on Saturday at NYCC in our Fetts! Looking forward to seeing your work in person. :)

Totally! I'll see you there! :cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back