Traditional Airbrush Boba Fett

GrenZeiram

New Hunter
Back in 1987 when I was in College studying Graphic Design, one of my projects was to create something using an Airbrush.

I had just bought the Droids Boba Fett Action Figure, and decided I would use the illustration on the package for my project.

I modified the colors based on the figure that was in the bubble, rather than the colors they used from the animated series.

I wasn't happy with the airbrush by itself after I had finished the project, so on a piece of mylar, I created an overlay of line art, which to me completed the overall look.

This has been on my various walls at work ever since I started working and finally decided to take it home and scan it in. (I photoshopped the "GREN ZEIRAM" after I scanned it in.)

Hope you like it, for being 22 years old!

Jeff

BobaFett.jpg

Yeah that looks fantastic, great work!! Funny how I've used airbrushes over the years for painting props/models but never for an actual painting :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back