FPH #33 Progress Thread (Pic Intense) First bucket paintjob

Misfit2

Well-Known Hunter
Well here it is so far. FPH #33. This is my first bucket paint up so be gentle. Im going all topical and doing this mostly freehand. Looking at ref pics on my computer and then painting away! Comments and help welcome!

FPH and Armor 003.jpg

FPH and Armor 007.jpg

FPH and Armor 009.jpg

FPH and Armor 013.jpg

fph.jpg

fph 001.jpg

fph 008.jpg

fph 016.jpg

fph 020.jpg

Great job so far 22ssplt! And for a first paintjob at all it´s even more impressive!

I like this burn marks around the dent too.

Keep us informed with more pictures to come. :)

Manuel

Lookin' good Dave! Nice work!! Keep it up and keep us posted! Let me know if you need anything for the back panels...like a eye replacement. :lol: No, but seriously.... :wacko

Well I wanted to work on the left ear but didnt get to. However I did work on the mandibles. Also pic shows the Borden painted.

fph 021.jpg

Wow! Sorry I missed this ! :eek:

First time huh? :rolleyes I think you're far too modest :D

See, even knuckle dragging Marines and Hard Case SWAT Cops
can pull off a pro paintjob ;)

Must I find pics of "MY" first helmet painting attempt to make you feel better ?:p

Terrific Job brother ! Seriously !

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
I am grunting, staring at a AirForce chick poster, and singing the Marine Corps Hymn while painting.

HAHAH. Thanks buddy. I just want to do the lid justice.

well, apparantly i have been dragging my knuckles to get a post up in here...i have had the garden hose out "hosing" down one of my best buds here...:p i was just trying not to hurt his feelings with my honest opinion...but, here goes...LOOKS like your first lid, punk...i cant believe that you paint like that...after all the talking and such before you got this helmet....sheesh...you think you are doing something special here? well...i have news for you, brother....

YOU ARE!!! FANTASTIC JOB!! wish my first lid looked like this...wish i had the skills to paint my first helmet this way...i had to use the stencils on my second one to get a nice paint job, but you...you closet painter...you have just been Bsing us with your "i cant paint" attitude...well, consider yourself discovered!!! we know the REAL 22ssplt, now!! go ahead, admit it!!! you have been painting a long time, havent you!!!

just messin...good job bro!! :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back