level 2 snow emergency= no work for me!!

Is it still coming down good in Greensburg? We are getting what you are getting so if it's still coming down there I'm sure it will contine here. It's been snowing pretty good since it switched over from freezing rain to snow on my way to work. Luckily there wasn't many people on the road because people here freak at a light dusting let alone 8-12"

We got about 10 inches here in Greenwood, Indiana. The nice thing is I can remote into work. :D Turning to my laptop now to work. :)

we got 13 inches in Greensburg along with some ice and its still snowing as of 9:49 am...
I might take my Traxxas E-Maxx out for a romp in the snow...

Still snowing here in Cincy too, not sure how much is on the ground though. There's some power outages around town from the ice last night. I passed some out traffic lights this morning. Fun stuff.

I am from the same area in Ohio as Satxer, but I am in San Francisco for business this week.

Looks like I will have something to look forward to when i return....:facepalm

Stuck inside today as well, so I am finishing up some painting, cleaning the house, and watching some movies.lol
Luckily I was off today and tomorrow anyway.

We got about 10 or so inches :

1-28-09016.jpg

1-28-09013.jpg

1-28-09014.jpg

1-28-09015.jpg

Not too much ice here in Texas. I think we got almost an inch of sleet last night. But it's all melted now. But it's still very cold and the roads are super slick. There's a car hanging off the edge of an over pass a mile from my house(the peaple that were in it are OK). I wanna go take pictures, but the roads are too slick and its cold. The sad thing is that I might not be able to work today. Which sucks because I need all the hours I can get.

I didn't know you lived in Greenwood asok. I grew up and went to HS in Greenwood. Where in Greenwood are you? Mine and my wife's family are still there.

I grew up off of Fry Road. Now I live off of Worthville. My wife and I both went to Center Grove together.

Here is what I woke up to...

snow.jpg

It looks like you have a giant powdered donut on your table. I grew up off of Howard which is off of Fry! Wow small world. My wife and I went to GHS so I of course don't like you now that I know you were a Trojan LOL Just kidding. When did you graduate? I graduated in 98, my wife in 99.

Edit. I just looked up Worthsville Rd because I wasn't familiar with it, and realized where it is. Is that a new name for that road? My dad actually lives off of it accross from Greenwood Christian Church. (which is where I went to church when it was still on Madison Ave.)

It looks like you have a giant powdered donut on your table. I grew up off of Howard which is off of Fry! Wow small world. My wife and I went to GHS so I of course don't like you now that I know you were a Trojan LOL Just kidding. When did you graduate? I graduated in 98, my wife in 99.

Yep, we where the rich snobs! Still waiting on the money. :lol: My wife and I graduated in 94.

If you find any money be sure to send some my way lol. Was that around the same time as the big addition to the school including the gym that puts some colleges to shame?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back