Boba Fett Chest and Shoulder decals

R

redirk

Hello Fett enthusiasts. I work for a sign shop and a long time member of the R2 Builders club. I make various decals for the R2 builders. One of them bought my fett costume and wanted to remake the chest armor. I made the chest stickers and he was gonna need new ones. I had him send me some MOM pics of the fett costume on display. Using those pictures I traced the chest and shoulder decals. I now have some very accurate decals for fett costume. I figured some of you might want these so I decided to pose it here. The decals are thermal printed vinyl, and are $5.00 for the set shipped in the U.S. Shipping outside the U.S. will be a bit more. You can see and order the stickers at:

http://kridermodels.homestead.com/decals.html

I am selling these at cost, as a service Fett builders (I was one once). We have a code of honor in the R2 builders that making a profit on this sort of stuff is wrong. Enjoy.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back