Boba Fett? Where?

DarthTB

New Hunter
There! Here! EVERYWHERE!

Hi obviously I am new to the forums and have decided to introduce myself to the people who look at these sorts of pages. So hi!

I've been costuming for about 4 years not as Boba Fett or any variation on the Mando design but as a rebel pilot as you can see in my Avitar pic (if I ever can get a hold of some good pictures of me in my costume I'll load them up) But dont stone me yet.

My friends have turned me on to the whole Fett line of costumes and the great atmosphere here at TDH so I decided to come out and see what all the buzz was.

As of now I'm definatley a n00b when it comes to costuming with armor and all things Mando so if anyone has any great links for n00bs I'd love to see them.

G'day and welcome. TDH is full of awesome people who have fantastic skills. I was a tk and now I'll soon be a ROTJ Fett!

ps. You rebel scum.....ha ha

Welcome to TDH...

However, your choice of a S/N is disconcerting... where the hell did you come up with "Darth Tuburculosis"?

Do you have any idea how many Americans die due to this disease annually?

It is nothing to take lightly, so your choice of a name confounds me...

It is quite possible that you may receive a PM from the Admin staff regarding this shortly...

It my be possible that when i was 12 i contracted TB. Then I survived TB after a month in hospital and a 6 month course of 3 different antibiotics to make sure I was cured. And then I miraculously came away with no lasting damage to my body. I consider that a miracle and I'm sorry if that offends you but for me it changed my life and has made me enjoy every day even more.

And while 13,000 + cases of TB were reported in 2007, with 644 resulting in death it represents a 46% decline in deaths from TB in the last decade. And less than 5% of patients presenting with active TB who recive treatment die from it.

And as more and more of Americas schools require TB vaccinations of their students before they are enrolled in classes the number of reported are expected to decline another 3% in 2009.

And just for future refrence the next time you would like to call me out on something i would appriciate that you would have the courtesy to do it in a PM that way I wouldnt have to go and post this on a board.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back