Fett A.D.D...

gunnerk19

Active Hunter
Argh...

Maybe it's just the nature of the hobby/obsession, but do you guys have a hard time focusing one one thing at a time? First, I started working on my RF and stalk, then I got my Fang helmet and started working on that, then I went back to the RF, and right now I'm marking and cutting out parts for the shin tools...

I hope I'm not the only one that can't stick to one task at a time... :wacko

i totally agree...especially when you hit a "wall" if you will, of something you are not sure of doing...like i have my jp pretty much painted, my snaps on the back of the armor, just a few examples...well, i am afraid ill mess up the weathering on the jp, and that i wont get the snaps lined up right on the vest...so i move on to the next thing...:lol:

I'm the same but it works! I think things actually run smoother, don't you?:wacko

Depends on your definition of smoother :)

Smoother to me is all things falling into place without moderate to major work involved...

Example, I was starting to scratch an RF lens out of clear CD cases, but in the long run, it's proving to be more taxing than to just buy a clear plexi or lucite one (if I can find one)...

Then, I moved onto the stalk... I got a piece of 3/16 hollow styrene tube, stared to cut, measure, cut, screw up, start over, buy nylon washers, start cutting and measuring again, when I could save time and buy a hollow BM one...

Got Fang's cool bucket a week or so ago and started cutting out the visor and keyslots, and trying to clean up the booboo's resultant from his youngun peeking too soon...

so I moved on to the shin tools... I used WOF's excellent plans, started cutting out styrene sheets to layer together for the shin tools, the point where I'm at now...

From the beginning, I figured I'd start one part and finish it, go to the next and finish it, and yada, yada, yada, yeno?

And, I really wish I knew how to cast stuff... the shin tools I'm doing are coming out pretty dang well for scratchbuilt if I do say so meself... :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back