ROTJ_Real behind the scenes

Thank you very much, and the backplate is on the jet pack, it looks extremely flexible :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
BooBoo Fett, sorry about the job :( happy to have you here.
love to name "BooBoo Fett is what i call my 18m old son:)

Wow, great photos! This is one of the reasons I love Star Wars so much, you can literally learn something new about everyday! Here's to hoping you find many more great photos.

Getting closer. I talked to Bob last week and he said he'll put on my costume for a few pics. I'll be taking my laptop and scanner along to get some of his personal behind the scene photos. I want to wait for my fettpride helmet and MOW JP to come back from paint. I want him to put on an ROTJ, not SE suit.

Getting closer. I talked to Bob last week and he said he'll put on my costume for a few pics. I'll be taking my laptop and scanner along to get some of his personal behind the scene photos. I want to wait for my fettpride helmet and MOW JP to come back from paint. I want him to put on an ROTJ, not SE suit.

That'll be awesome! You'll be one of the few people who have a suit actually worn by one of the Boba Fetts. JB wore one of my helmets around once, but that is long gone . . .

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back