Wookie Braids...

hey bud. I know that ESB had 3 braids: black, a grey "variety", and flaxen blonde. I say "variety" b/c I think there is some color variation in the braid itself. I'm not an ESB expert though.

I think the RotJ/SE braids had some different colors and there are attachment differences (looped under arm vs. hanging from shoulder).

I did an interpretation of the MoM exhibit braids. I have a blonde, brown, black, and a blonde/black. There are also "tails" or shorter braids of grey, brown and black coming off of the blonde/black braid.

I would suggest searching for some of Julie's posts, as I know this has been covered before.

ESB -

3 braids - gray/silver unlooped, flaxen/light blond unlooped, & black looped

ESB_FETT_1.jpg

ROTJ

Brown braid looped, flaxen/light blond looped, smaller black & white braid looped. The black & white braid has a small black braid attached to the side of this. From what I can tell, this smaller black braid doesn't go completely around. There's also what I call a half braid of gray/silver attached to the smaller black & black&white braid.

P1010020_Edit.jpg

Here's a link to the braids I've made: Braid Gallery

Hope this helps!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back