Colors! I need ESB Colors!

Mr No Stripes

Active Hunter
Hello,
I'm just wondering what the paint colors for the armor is. I know Rouge Studios has an awesome thread on helmet paints for ESB, but I'm just wondering if the ROTJ armor colors are the same (armor wise).

I'm sure there's probably another thread somewhere but I just can't find it. Any help would be great. thanks :)

US Med Green is a nice ESB basecoat. The yellow scratches would be zinc chromate made by testors. However, to make an awesome paintjob it all depends on the weathering, and the misting of lighter and darker colors to achieve a wonderful composition.

US Med Green is a nice ESB basecoat. The yellow scratches would be zinc chromate made by testors. However, to make an awesome paintjob it all depends on the weathering, and the misting of lighter and darker colors to achieve a wonderful composition.

Yeah, I see the Med. Green and zinc chromate are used for ROTJ as well. Is it essentialy the same, but different scratches?

What color do you mist it with? Like a black, or just a darker grey or green?

Also, just wondering, is the Preproduction 3 helmet that is used in the Reference Photo archives from ESB, it looks like all the scratches are pretty much the same.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back