*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

• Total voters
(y)

Give me an R.... "R"
Give me an O.... "O, crap we might as well face it guys, Rotj is unlikely to make up the ground. Lets pack up and go home"

:(

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
JANGO LIVES FOR EVER...... ok soo he's dead. HE LIVES FOR EVER IN HELL. and for all you esb and rotj fans. think of it this way. Jango is cleander because... HE DIDNT GET HIT A OFFTEN. but i understand boba did get Jasters armor, if memory severs, plus who likes a guy who got eaten by a giant .... ahhem.

All I could say is that even if fell in that giant...whatever, at least he was DEEEEP in it! :love

Besides, he came out as well. (Classic Player!) :love

is the man!!!

Wow! were at the 50 yard line with ESB at 51
Jango at 50.

Very, very close!

Okay Team Jango....we need to turn up the heat! (y)

Hi Guys,

Have just entered my vote for my favorite Fett.I must say that i cannot beleive that Jango(although as good as he is!) is keeping up with ESB Boba in the poll.Thats a surprise to me.
I myself am an ESB Boba Fett person.The reason for this is that:

1)It was the first time i saw him
2)He just looks more like the filthy dirty bounty hunting scum that he is
3)At least he says a bit more in ESB giving the character more personality.All you hear in Jedi is a scream if i remember rightly.
4)Anyone decent bounty hunter deserves to die with more dignity,although i think he deserved to go into the Sarlacc just for using his Helmet and Backpack for practising graffiti on.What was he thinking when he was doing that.

Now we come to his father.Like i said before i think he is an amazing character, but lets face facts he looks like he would be well suited in the Blue Oyster Bar out of 'POLICE ACADEMY' by wearing that armour.He was just too clean for my liking and nothing like the rugged scum his son turned out to be.

ESB rules!

C,ya

Lee

Well, probably ROTJ Boba was practicing graffitti in his Jet Pack, or even testing colors to look more "brighter"...he probably just said one word in the movie (YYAAAAAAHHHGGGGHHH!!!), but at least he was still nasty and dirty, even more faded in color I would say. He was flirting with girls at Jabba's palace. The most silenced ones are the most dangerous (never heard about this before?), we've seen for the first time other uses for his gauntlets (the Jango rope is old news for us now, but I give you the one with the spikes/spurs while going down the wall in Kamino). But most important...he got out of the giant...(whatever) later in the story (Expanded Universe...sounds familiar to you???) Read my last post!! :love

I feel a little dissapointed with the rating they gave him in the poll... HAS MORE VOTES THAN ??? This is an outrage!!! I WANT A VOTE RECOUNT! (Hey...this sounded familiar to me, and the Force is telling me: Gore, Gore, Gore 2000!) :lol:

I love this group, though.

Robert

palitoy78 wrote:

Now we come to his father.Like i said before i think he is an amazing character, but lets face facts he looks like he would be well suited in the Blue Oyster Bar out of 'POLICE ACADEMY' by wearing that armour.He was just too clean for my liking and nothing like the rugged scum his son turned out to be.

Yeah, Boba did turn out to be some kind of scum....he wears a beach blankie and sports the THONG!:eek:

:lol:lol:

BoJangleFett wrote:

Yeah, Boba did turn out to be some kind of scum....he wears a beach blankie .....

You were saying?

ep2-1a-24222.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Si

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back