*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

• Total voters

sithlord23 wrote:

I'm backing ROTJ boba, I think its the burgundy gauntlets that seal the deal for me!

I completely agree, and the Force is strong with you!
(y)

2_gun_smiley.gif

:puke :zam

This is all I could say about the whole issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, nicely done. I don't necessarily agree, but if their was smiley art, that'd win something.

I'm afraid that ESB won the smiley art a while ago with ESB spelled out using ESB Fett smilies. :D Thanks FettsBounty! ;)

[/quote]

I could hear the Police Academy "Blue Oyster Club" music sounding off in the background of this one... :lol: :lol:

Robert

[/quote]

:eek: It's Blue Oyster Cult!!! Oh, and go

I like Jaster better than Kast

Not saying that they are even close to being as good as Boba, but how come nobody on here ever talks about other mandalorians, like Montross?

By the way, I'm goin with RoTJ Boba all the way!

The coolest Fett was by far ESB , however the first Fett suit I am building is ROTJ . I like the gauntlets on the ESB Fett a lot better than ROTJ. The flame thrower thing on the ESB gauntlets is kicking cool. The flame thrower on the ROTJ is too boxy. I prefer the soft parts colors on the ROTJ, green cape and gray jump suit. So I guess I will eventually end up with a combo suit part ESB and part ROTJ. Were do we stand on combo suits ? Are they TDH approved ?
Cheers,
ST

drvfett wrote:

The coolest Fett was by far ESB , however the first Fett suit I am building is ROTJ . I like the gauntlets on the ESB Fett a lot better than ROTJ. The flame thrower thing on the ESB gauntlets is kicking cool. The flame thrower on the ROTJ is too boxy. I prefer the soft parts colors on the ROTJ, green cape and gray jump suit. So I guess I will eventually end up with a combo suit part ESB and part ROTJ. Were do we stand on combo suits ? Are they TDH approved ?
Cheers,
ST

I agree with you in that part, and that's why I'm making a mix in between the two, even though it's ROTJ focused. Just think about in between ESB and ROTJ style ("Shadows of the Empire" style, somehow).

About what I think about the other Fetts and other Mandalorians rather than , check the second post at the second page of this thread to see what I think about each Bounty hunter around (posted by me, of course!).

Jedi-Bob for example, is with me all the time!

Robert

Agent of Doom wrote:

I like Jaster better than Kast

Not saying that they are even close to being as good as Boba, but how come nobody on here ever talks about other mandalorians, like Montross?

I for one don't like Montross. He killed Jaster. This site is mainly for Boba, hence its name. For others, visit Jaster's board. See his sig.

Uh...I understand this is a Boba site, but seing as how their are Jaster and Kast suits also, not to mention all the customs, I dont think having a Montross suit on here would be such a bad thing. Besides, I was just curious on how other members liked the other mandalorians.

I'm not a huge fan of Montross either, but he didn't technically kill Jaster, that was Vizsla, though Montross did play a part.

ehhhh, If its mandalorian in origin, than I think its has merrit here. Maybe I'm wrong, but anything having to do w/ the mandalorian lineage seems cool to me; even if it is that backstabbin traitor Montross. :)

I agree with both of u on this. Montross DOES have a cool belt clasp, but that's the only positive thing I can think of. No, he didn't actually kill jaster. He prevented Jaster from living.

Okay...I brought it up out of the cobwebs. Shoot me later.:D
I noticed that we have a lot of new blood on TDH and would like to give everyone the opportunity to vote. It's too bad WPK isn't around much...he was a good cheerleader.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back