My ESB Helmet

HeadlessHunter

Well-Known Hunter
My ESB Helmet **UPDATE**

This is where the fun begins.......again :lol:

Ok after a short break and a period of swearing blind I would never do another ESB helmet I am having another go and this one will be (hopefully) better than the last, This is following on from my paint up of my old FPH #16! which is now in the posession of our very own Bobby Fett Uk, at the time I was backed into a financial corner so I had to let go of my FPH, not an easy thing to do trust me! But now thanks to a good friend I have got ahold of this helmet casting which I intend to paint up to form the crown of my 12.53% complete ESB suit, here is a pic, the only one I have so far to show where I am, basic trimming done, lots of dust down the back of my shirt etc etc, stay tuned for this as I will be again following the advice of Lee Rogue Studios as far as colours go, with a few little twists here and there, thanks guys and girls (y)

Image020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure that it is FPH #15? If it is, the helmets have learned to spawn themselves...or maybe a little mitosis for all you biology nerds. Thing is, I have a FPH #15 in my possesion at this very moment. Could it be from a different run?? Weird...

As soon as I saw #15 I was like huh?

Are you sure that it is FPH #15? If it is, the helmets have learned to spawn themselves...or maybe a little mitosis for all you biology nerds. Thing is, I have a FPH #15 in my possesion at this very moment. Could it be from a different run?? Weird...

Better than the last :eek::(:cry

:lol: that will be a tall order indeed (y) and yes it is 16.............just here........................................................................ I

Last edited by a moderator:
More trimming and primer coat #1, going back for a second all over sanding with some finer grit wet and dry to get any imperfections dealt with (y)

Image034.jpg

Image035.jpg

Where'd you get the purdy MR casting !!! I want one :cry

I'm sure you're going to do her up dandy brother ;) Can't wait to see the progress on this !

FP

Chris you got a PM (y) I was hoping to get a little paint down on this helmet over the weekend but another project took all my primer, cheers Gav ;) So I have spent my time going over details like the keyslots again, just to make sure its all ship shape, as well working out a nice method to secure my Borden, I managed to make it removable for painting - method to follow (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back