10 Webley Kits - Official Commitment List

Sorry Per. im getting 100 pms a day. I can probably get you the parts your wanting without much trouble.

I just have to get everything pulled, sorted, and then ill know how many of each I have.

Tell ya what, Stormy. ;) I've got about twenty costumes underway right now, and am working on what I have and accumulating pieces as I go. I am in no way impatient. Poke me when things calm down a little and we'll take it from there. :D

--Jonah

Tonight im spending building what I think is a pretty acurate front mount to go with my rear mount.

And new scope rails.

I have 8 guns pulled minus stocks. Those get done this weekend. Anyone thats paid expect them to ship monday.

m2

Im going to go through paypal and pms tonight and updte the list for shipping monday and tuesday (I dont have all the stocks done yet, they take a lot more time than expected).

Everything else is working out nicely and is ready to go.

The new front mount is almost done. Im redoing the rear to fit with it, waiting on plugs to arrive. They are the real thing, loaned to me for this project. I dont know if he wants to to say who loaned them to me, but ill find out:)

The V8 parts are on the way.

Im working on the scope mount rails. The scope, and tube were loaned to me by alex (spidey) and they are really close to acurate. I think the actual rail sections are a little short.

Im going to scratch build the center greeble for the kit this week as well.

Once I have all the pieces in hand ill drop those in rubber and get that piece underway.

Thanks for the continuing interest.
m2

Just need payment before I ship them:)

Im going to go through the list of people on primary list and ship, then put together the seconds guns out of the rest the pieces. Then I need to look closely at the state of the molds. When the molds start to go, ill have to make new ones. At that point, im going to change the molds again, and make more of them two piece. Which adds a bit of price to the next edition of the gun.

I dont see the base gun going over 200 and the greebles going over 40-50 tops (shipped).

So in short, when the molds go psfft, ill have to redo them then re-assess the cost:)

I have at least 10 full guns atm. Most of which are very good pulls.

pics of the mounts, please!! :D and the scope, rails, etc...:cheers that is if you gotem ready for their photo shoot, brother...;)

Arggghhhh...I'm confused! I want to buy a "seconds kit" with all the trimmings including mounts and greeblies, etc.

I need to hit the lotto! :lol:

Sorry escho, I know its been a little confusing. Mainly cause I dropped the price some.

Ill have seconds kits this week ready to go.

Tonight I need to backfill the hollow cast stocks I made last night (5) and then ill ship the first of the kits tomorrow.

The greeble kits are roughly $40 shipped. It will be scope, mounts, greebles and possibly the tube, not 100% sure. Making the tube from resin is not a great idea, the tubes really thin, it will shatter if bumped.

Id prefer to just have people use plumbing tubes for a cheap alternative. They are $5.00 and are the correct diameter and length. They are also bright chromed. For those with tools drilling the appropriate holes isnt bad. Those without can paint on black circles and still end up with a better result than the resin barrels.

I have had no luck with anything resin that thin. (Its like 1.3 mm thick)

Ill update the list above with paid etc shortly. The roughly 5 paid for kits will ship tomorrow am.

Thanks
m2

Last edited by a moderator:
Good News:
4 kits paid and shipping today.

Bad news: Barrell mold is going kaput. Theres now a barrell blemish on one side. There was a small ding in the barrell, which made a rough spot in the mold, which the twisting has started to gnaw it up.

Till now, a swipe of an exacto and the mark was gone. Now its getting more noticible.

The last few pulls were much more noticible. So these 5 - 7 that are done ready to ship, are all of the firsts until I redo that part of the mold.

Once I ship these 5 today (one not on list) ill be taking payments tomorrow (wednesday 11) on the seconds kits from people on the list only.

Im picking up a vac pump today, which is costing me $300 bucks, but it will prevent any of these small bubbles/tears from having bubbles/weak spots behind them. It should double the pulls from each mold.

Tracking will be posted tonight.

Thanks
m2

just let me know when to pay...need paypal addy

--full kit with rubber barral & foam (kit)
--mounts, scope, stock greebles, barrell greebles (kit)

UPDATE: Paid kits shipped. Ill pm tracking.

Doing new molds starting tomorrow. Got the vac pump today. Should have new barrell and all new small part molds done this weekend.

This means I should be able to make a rubber gun now, with little cleanup.

Very little. And few seam lines. did i mention little cleanup?

As the guns are now shipped. If you are on the SECONDS list, and wanting resin only pm me and ill send you payment info.

Thanks.
m2

NOTE: Still working on mounts.:) You want them acurate right?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back