Paterson sqeegee question-shin tool.

Lee27

Active Hunter
Hi,

Is the Paterson Squeegee a unique design or did anyone else copy the same sort of shape/form as the Paterson?I assume you have to get the Paterson squeegee to get the exact same shape you want?

As far as ive seen no other squeegee looks the same.

Thanks

Lee

I'm not sure if there is another...but you can find the Paterson easily, so might as well just get the real deal. Or you could sculpt it yourself. I ordered one about a month ago:
P1010369.jpg

Not too expensive, and better than a resin copy, IMO.

Lee, you have 3 methods of obtaining that part bruv..

Buy an original and modify, buy Bobamaker (I believe cast from original) or make your own from Alan's (WoF's) templates... (y)

Yea, I got one with metal pins. I haven't had a chance to start on it yet since I am currently involved in too many projects. Hopefully I'm not off topic, but does anyone know if the molded copies have the spring action? Or is it one piece?

Bobamaker is the only one I know of who has done a "working" resin copy.
And that was for the Jeremy Bulloch suit. Not sure if he's doing runs of them or not.

Well,ive got some news on this.I bought these the other day on Ebay for £15 shipped($25??)The seller stated it as a Paterson stir stick and Jessops squeegee.I was thinking that the seller made a mistake and that it was a Paterson squeegee but when i received them yesterday,it is acutally a Jessops version.However,it is indentical to a Paterson and i have already made my Sonic Beam weapon from it,aswell as the my Anti Security blade section from lower handle which was cut off.It also has the metal pins that some other guys in the thread mentioned.

I wasnt aware that anyone else made these:confusedbut i think i got a good deal.Ill post pics tommorow of my Shin Tools.:)

sqee.jpg

Well,ive got some news on this.I bought these the other day on Ebay for £15 shipped($25??)The seller stated it as a Paterson stir stick and Jessops squeegee.I was thinking that the seller made a mistake and that it was a Paterson squeegee but when i received them yesterday,it is acutally a Jessops version.However,it is indentical to a Paterson and i have already made my Sonic Beam weapon from it,aswell as the my Anti Security blade section from lower handle which was cut off.It also has the metal pins that some other guys in the thread mentioned.

I wasnt aware that anyone else made these:confusedbut i think i got a good deal.Ill post pics tommorow of my Shin Tools.:)

jessops is an online store, but they mark the item as paterson.

perhaps they repackage these

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back