BSG Viper/Raptor Suit

CMAnavy

Active Hunter
Here is my new direction, these pics are going up everywhere too.

I wore my suit to the BSG auctions this weekend and had alot of fun in the ships. More pics to come.

3a98507e.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

Love them pics!

Are your pilot suits the real deal?

Sadly no, but its the same fabric as used on the show (the flash changes the color alot). The small parts are also the same as on the show and the pouches are custom made by the same guy that did them for the show too. The BSG patch is on the same fabric as the production patches and the pins are all patterned on the real pins that "fell off a truck" about a year ago. The only thing not right is a few things in the pattern of the suit.

LOL, Luciana (Kat) called me during the auction and said she had met you guys and your suits were outstanding, in which they are! Great photos as well. Wish I could have been out there to see the things you guys did!

Sadly no, but its the same fabric as used on the show (the flash changes the color alot). The small parts are also the same as on the show and the pouches are custom made by the same guy that did them for the show too. The BSG patch is on the same fabric as the production patches and the pins are all patterned on the real pins that "fell off a truck" about a year ago. The only thing not right is a few things in the pattern of the suit.

Very cool. Your suits are just as good as the real deal.

My buddy Dana and his Fiance made a dozen of those too for our local guys.

I wish I had one for my self.

Outstanding pics! Man, this makes me want to finish my own flightsuit even faster! Guess I better get the lead out!

Very cool. Your suits are just as good as the real deal.

My buddy Dana and his Fiance made a dozen of those too for our local guys.

I wish I had one for my self.

I love Dana's suits, he was there too and got to meet him and Jose. We all had a great time.

man thats one gorgeous suit mate!

I am truly sorry to see u leave the clone side of things though :(

I am registered on clonial fleet - but am currently researching and am a brand new nugget atm

man thats one gorgeous suit mate!

I am truly sorry to see u leave the clone side of things though :(

I am registered on clonial fleet - but am currently researching and am a brand new nugget atm

I'd also check out www.SciFiHero.net, we have a lot of BSG stuff over there too. One of our members does conversions of the CostumeBay version flightsuit for those on more of a budget or can't get a hold of the flightsuit material. I have a roll of the material myself, I'll eventually have to find someone who can stitch up into a flightsuit for me.

Btw, nice flightsuit CMAnavy, you just need to get the greeblies for the leg pockets. The long tubular thing is a toothbrush holder and the other is some sort of GameBoy case or something.

From what I hear, they plan on having a second and final auction sometime in early May so there's still one more chance to be there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back