BM RF on a BKBT Stalk???

IrishFett

Active Hunter
Hey, I have a BKBT stalk and was wondering has anyone attached their Boba Maker RF to it. I was looking at BM's set up and it looks like you just place the RF slot into the extended part of his stalk. But the BKBT stalk does not have the extra piece to fit in the BM RF. So my other question, and my idea, was to use screws but did Boba have his RF screwed in or was it glued? Any ideas would be great!
Cheers!

Okay, what I did was I drilled two holes in the top of the BKBT RF stalk, and put small screws in them. Then next what I did was I filled the slot on the RF with JB Weld (not all of the way), and then I stuck put them together, then taped it down. Wait overnight for JB Weld to dry. Also, other glues would work too, like GOOP, or bondo if you'd like.

Thats what I was thinking. SO you put in the screw and let the bondo harden around the screws in the stalk. Do you know off the top of your head if the screws in the stalk is accurate? Thanks agin.

Thats what I was thinking. SO you put in the screw and let the bondo harden around the screws in the stalk. Do you know off the top of your head if the screws in the stalk is accurate? Thanks agin.
Pretty much how I do it.

There are actually screws going through the stalk attaching it to the helmet. You can drill all of the way through and put one on the underside if you want.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back