Ambu Fett / Sci-Fire Boba Fett Jet Pack...

I personally think like GBH... and I'd love to get a 3 pieces one... lower part, alum. collar, and top... (with alum. fins for sure)... but off course this would be the definitive rocket... Making a 1 piece now wouldnt justify to upgrade the one I have (at least for me), but a reall 100% accurate one... Ohh yeahh, that's a real Winner... (even more for ESB users, with the alum. collar exposed).

If you offer this version, put me in the list for sure !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, away with 12 notches or 18 notches, rubbish! I say, Rubbish! 16 notches, now that's where it's at! :lol:

I'm lovin' the accuracy on this build! INCREDIBLE WORK AF!!! (y)

:cheers

Thanks all - taking the weekend off to work on R2.

See you on Monday night with another piece to show off!

Thanks again for all of the comments and suggestions.

AF

Ambu, I think you have a great start there and not sure how far you are willing to take it, but if i might offer a bit of constructive criticism, some of the details on the rocket are a bit oversimplified when compared to the original. For example, the bottom ring of the lower cone that has the holes drilled into it from beneath. Please see the attached photo to see an image of the original and I think you will see what I mean.

If I can be any help ono this project, I will be more than glad to give all the input you are willing to take as I would love to see a hyper-accurate pack built!

rocket_detail.jpg

Last edited:
some of the details on the rocket are a bit oversimplified when compared to the original.

Hmmm, missing one ridge = oversimplified? Not just.... Simplified? Too much simplification? How much is too much? Would you prefer the holes to be uneven as well.

Kidding aside - there are 3 things that are left to do before it gets molded so it's not totally finished by any means.

;)

AF

Okay....I'll admit fault here. I couldn't see the line in my pictures so I left it out. I don't like the line....it's ugly....let's leave it out entirely...screw accuracy!!!

LOL. Kidding. We will add it in. No biggie.

Awesome. Do you have a better version of these pictures, specially the one on the bottom left with the hooks extended? I'd like to see the actual shape of the hooks and how they are connected. Thank :)

Correct indeed!

DSC00951.gif

The hooks are basically a continuation of what is exposed - just a bit thicker because some of the thickness is in the bed or slot when retracted. No hook barbs or anything on the tips..... BORING!!!

AF

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back