Target Sale

dankenman

Hunter
I have seen a few of these around and when I was getting boring stuff at Target they had a clearance sale, I got all 3 guns for 12 dollars!
P1010138.jpg

I already ripped the revolver apart and got to work:
P1010320.jpg

I sanded off the NERF logos and any writing I didn't care for. I will paint it silver next, then black. More to come...

ok, here are some pics before sanding. I just threw the black layer on, and I need it to dry more before I can start. I love how it looks so terrible now, but a little sanding and it will be so much better.
P1010345.jpg

It will be for a custom Mando that I am working on, or just for fun. I thought it looked like a cool MadMax kinda weapon, and for the price I thought I would be able to come up with some cool weapons, or just mess around.

Thats horrible. I was just at Target Friday and they were full price. :lol: :(

But the paint jobs, thats awsome! :D ;) And considering I need another Maverick. :( Thats very dissapointing.

I got it put together, and added a leather strap around the grip, but it is still too shiny, I need to dull it up more.
P1010391.jpg

P1010399.jpg

I need to get to work on the shotgun or rifle, but I am still not done with this.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back