NEO CRUSADER SHOCK TROOPER MASK

CalohVorn

Jr Hunter
Hey folks,

I just started off with doing a 3D model of a shock trooper mask which I'm gonna build from scratch and then make molds of.
The mask will be wearable by elastics to fit different head sizes. The overall head and neck section will be dyed fabric for comfortable movability.

Here are a few pics from 3D

Mask01.jpg

Mask02.jpg

Mask03.jpg

go for it , i havent seen many...no any neo crusaders so youd def have a corner on the market so to speak. i like the clothe idea great thinking there im going to be following this closely

o_O WOW Caloh that looks awsome,you need some fiberclass and bond lmao i think your gonna have one heck of a neo crusader in your hands my friend

Thank's :)...well, if the teperatures are merciful within the next few days, I'm gonna go to the garage and get this thing glassed...and a few other things done ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously,freezing my shebs off i finished my kit today ,well as much as im gonna do for now atleast but man i looked like the stay puff marshmellow man just going out to check to see what was dry and not lol

:lol: ...I don't even wanna think of how much hardener I will need to get the filler and stuff sandable :wacko ...but everything seems to develope excellent...I watched the weather yesterday and they said we would get storm within the next days...:eek: wait!..that's terrible! :cry
Well....what can I do :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
lol well it seems for the time being your gonna be stuck indoors,guess you could work on your custom,or as much as you can lol

I think I'll take my time in trimming a few parts and maybe do some research and cardboard stuff on the neo crusader....or should I ask my girlfriend, whether i could help her with the household??:confused...hm....that sounds...boring

Caloh, you got tallent, I like the chest plate, go for it, if you cast it, let me know. I'm still interested in your boot heel and toe from your other post.

Yep...I allready tried to get the shape by eye, but I realized that it would be much more comfortable and exact doing it with the templates. Further its easier to reproduce them for anyone who's interested

You mean to build more for others? It's be better and less time consuming to just build one master and mold and cast it.

I also make my costume pieces this way, making 3D models and then 2D templates. It's a great method and better than the old trial and error scratchbuilding I'd tried in the past.

Good luck with this. ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back