Jet Pack kit?

CalohVorn

Jr Hunter
Jetpack kit?

Hi,
I was wondering whether there is anyone who makes jet pack kits or something like that. I know bobamaker is selling a kit, but unfortunately I'm a bit low at money to purchase his.

If there is no possibility to get one, I'll try to build it on my own, but I'm sure if the costs for material would be lower?!

Thanks in advance

Chris

Just got my kit from Man of War (Christian) the other day. Top notch work, the jet pack is. :)

Not too sure if he's still doing them, but he did the JP to the Bulloch Fett IIRC.

-Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
MOW is supposed to be beginning the jet packs later this spring i think...you may want to pm him and see for sure, get the info straight from the source...

I built mine with WOF plans from here on tdh. I spent under 100.00 to make it. I had a blast making it for my daughter.

MOW kit rocks. It's what I splurged on at tax time last year. It's my crown peice of my costume

I saw several pics of the MoW gauntlets...puh and I have to say that I'm still itching to get one of those kits :lol:

MoW retired his jet pack last year bud, MLC makes a great jet pack however, and so does BM.

But if you find a MoW jet pack in the cargo hold let me know...I mean... get it... haha :D

I must admit I think the BM kit looks amazing and I'll most likely buy this, but I'd be interested in cheaper alternatives out there as well.

If you can't manage to get a kit there are a lot of people here that could assist you with tips on scratchbuilding one

I made 2 in 2005 with WOF plans and as of this month am starting from scratch again and making a set of molds for myself to make a hollow jet pack with lots of function.

It's possible to get a beautiful jet pack together by scratchbuilding, there are tons of progress threads on the topic.

and just so everyone calms down, MOW, MLC, and Bobamaker were once 'scratch builds' but it's not until they mold it that it becomes a kit or solid piece.

so it's possible with time and effort

so ask yourself... 'do i want to have fun building one to save money although it could be time consuming?' or 'do i want to spend money, save time, and get great quality guaranteed'

it's up to you, but people are here to help either way. and i do believe MOW has ceased jet pack runs as of last year.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back