might be a lil pointless but im curious...

Codika

Hunter
what exactly is the purpose in Boba Fett's shoulder cape?
i mean it looks awsome and i love it but i was just comtemplateing as to its true purpose,so does anyone have an idea?

If but for no other purpose than what you just said, "It looks awesome and I love it" is all that matters to me!
If there was an actual purpose, that would be an interesting fact to know...

to hide whether he's pointing that rocket at a jedi's head?? Use to pop over someones head it he needed to take the alive? Wipe his nose? clean his gun? Improvised garrotte? Mando security blankie?
OH OH I know it's soaked in a special solution so if you suck on it it provides you with much needed vitamins and minerals ( so that's what happened to the ESB cape) :)

Actually, when he was in the Supertrooper phase, it was made out of a towel. I think that says it all right there. A little sweaty? No problem. Need a shower? No problem. :D

o_O Boba...with a blankie?????? the most bad***** guy in the SW universe...uses a blankie!!!....well i guess the Slave1 might get a bit cold sometimes,its not exactly a pleasure yacht is it now? LMAO great responces ppl keep'em coming!

I think it looks awesome, but I always thought it was kinda dumb because it would catch on fire very easily. The material is pretty cruddy to have holes and what not in it so its probably not fire retardent. I may have to burn my shelter half and see :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back