Cheap pistol idea

Demagol Aran

New Hunter
Hi everybody!!!

While making armor the other day with my buddy, A'den, I realized that I was a bit short in the weapons department...meaning none. I proceeded to think of how to remedy said problem. The next day, while playing my Wii, I devised a solution!! (Choir in the backround and shiny lights blaring)

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

AN NES LIGHT ZAPPER!!!! (y) Yes, just an old accessory to an even older system that had not been used by anyone for over twenty years!

If you don't have an NES Zapper laying in a back closet collecting dust, fear not! There is a wonderful store called Play'N'Trade that specializes in retro gaming system merchandise. The Zapper is only $4.99!!! A cheap way to complete an empty holster.

Here are some pics of my process of morphing this child's toy into a weapon fit for a warrior!

1. The original gun...
P1030034.jpg

2. Parts removal...
P1030035.jpg

P1030036.jpg

P1030041.jpg

PS sorry about the color change. A'den took the wrong picture for me. :angry:lol: But I suppose I'll let him live another day...

Anyways...part 3: trigger removal...
P1030042.jpg

P1030044.jpg

4. Painted...in A'den's colors...
P1030050.jpg

5. Battle worthy!!!
P1030053.jpg

6. Original product VS finished...
P1030055.jpg

I will post pictures of mine a little later on. Until then... do what you will.

Demagol out...

I saw that in A'den's pic's of his almost complete custom, it's different than all those Nerf things... Okay I'm Nurfin' it too.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back