Anyone have a relaible method to contact Marrow Sun?

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
This is it. I can't wait any longer. I've been incredibly patient since last september when I paid him for an interior kit, and recieved nothing. I have sent him a few PM's and and email to his MSN account. Not one thing heard. I need to get ahold of him ASAP, because if I'm not going to get what I paid for, I need to get my money back.

I tried emailing him about something a few weeks ago and havent heard anything from him either. Im not waiting on any items from him or anything, it was about something else.

Ive been hoping he's alright. Hopefully he's just busy, or doesnt have net access or something.

didnt he announce he was leaving back in early Nov or something like that? Jordys a real good guy so i highly doubt hes doing this on purpose. have you tried contacting him through MSN messenger?

I doubt he's doing this on purpous, but I just can't imagine him not being able to at least track of his transactions. His last PM from him was saying he was going to send it out at the end of the week..that he sent the pm.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back