( ( ( ( The Rise and Fall of The Sniffer ) ) ) ) ) )

sorry to hear that Snif, been there too.

You'll be fine, eventually you' ll come to see this whole mess as another book in your life's bookcase and it will all have made you to who you are today.

Hang in there, in the meantime I hope to see you around more often.

good to see you back alive ;)

Sniffer,never lose hope for someone...im serious...dont...i gave up on meeting someon and then BAM!!!!!!!!!!! like a thermal grenade thrown by the Fett himself i raninto the best thing to happen to me in a long time...even tho the world brings us tears and the darkness of night,the sun rises every morn to dry them away

It is indeed a bittersweet event, Brothers! We have found that our favorite fraternal Fett still abides, albeit with a heavy heart. Fear not, our Snifftastic Friend. Although the sting of the Vixen is a fearsome wound, it is not a lethal one. Know that you can always rely on the company of your friends here at TDH to see you though these trying times.

Sniff on, Dear Brother...sniff on!

....and just as quickly as he appeared to reaffirm our faith, he saunters off to the next adventure in the ever evolving life of a sniffer......*sniff*

Very true. My diary entry for that day was :

"Dear Diary, today was awsome. The sniffer posted my name in one of his posts. Sniff on diary, sniff on."

:lol: :p ;)

I love the sniffer posts... it's like winning a lotto scratch off.. you never know where and when :)

Sniffer... she was a rebel spy and a trader... forget her.

I love the sniffer posts... it's like winning a lotto scratch off.. you never know where and when :)

Sniffer... she was a rebel spy and a trader... forget her.

Darth Nickel. You come across a great scholar. And that you are.
Thanks for your kind words. Keep the scents alive my brother.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back