INTEREST LIST: Foam Interior Kits: Riddell VS Stormrider.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Ok, so there was a set of foams done by Marrowsun based on the riddell mini helmets.

BFett25 sent me a mini, and I have had it sitting on my shelf for... well months. I need to give it back to him.

I created my own interpretation of the internal helmet kit. The pics can be found in the cargo hold. The run was quite successfull.

So, at this point, those molds are shot. I need to make a new one. (They no longer release the supple foam/rubber so some tearing occurs)

I have most of the masters from that run. Ill need to repair them and im creating a new 'top piece'.

I need to know, how many people would like a set of 'riddell' based foam helmet inserts. Because I need to create them now, or send the helmet back.

Lets call this an interest thread. Please post here if your interested in getting in line for the V3 Foam kits (Which are the same as V2 with a new top piece and some nice other parts, like 9 vold battery covers. Or if you would be interested in the Riddell (Similar to marrow suns) foam pieces.

Thanks for your time. Ill let this go for a couple days before deciding on the Riddell version, and leave this up as an intent/interest list.

Riddell Version
------------------------

SR V3 Version
------------------------
Stormrider I still dont have a kit for myself! I had to sell it!

hey guys, if you need an interior for your helmet, you need to get on this wagon! these are great for any lid! :D

and M2, if we have V1 interiors, would you consider making just the top piece for us? thanks man for all you do here! (y)(y):cheers

I would be interested in this 9 Volt battery cover for my v2-set ...

possible to get the single objects as well?

Thanks for any info bro!

Manuel

Yah ill get the upgrades out if people want them. The battery covers, the top crown. the mq's.

I just need to dump or get off the pot, when it comes to the riddell.

my battery box idea is gonna be cool. youll see:)

I cant find the riddell pics i had anywhere.

The kits were 75 shipped us/85 outside. There are like 8 pieces in it.

Im going to be increasing the kit price slightly, but adding a few more pieces, New larger more engrossing top piece, battery covers. and extras to fill your helmets with.

Ill have more info soon.

All the old kits are now gone.

I think due to the extreme lack of interest im going to scrap the riddell and work on my v3 instead. Ill be taking a few pics and sending the riddell helmet back to its owner.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back