new kid bountyone's son

Bounty Jr

New Hunter
Hello my name is Spencer, i'm 10 years old and I;m Bountyone's (Ben's) son. although i dont have a costume yet my dad is going to help me make a jawa costume to start then make me a Fett costume. I really enjoy going to all the events my dad does and cant wait to start trooping myself.

thanks.

Welcome aboard bud! Your father's Boba Fett costume was a large inspiration for mine. I loved it! I'm sure between you two working together, there will be much more to come. Glad to have you here!

El1te

a chip off the ol' block. Here's Spencer wearing Bubba Fett's amazing ROTJ costume that he made for his son. Jon was kind enough to let Spencer use the suit for San Diego Comic Con last year.

IMG_3401.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3402.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, thats a cool costume. Can't wait to see the one you both make together. I already know that its going to rock. I'm impatient to see the finished fett outfit.

Welcome abourd Spencer!! You're dad has made one of the best Fett's to come out of TDH. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if ya need it bud!!!

Hey man! well it seems like we are the only two without Fett Costumes right now, maybe we can both get some tips from your dad eh?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back