Yet another webley list.

Im hoping it can come separated in kit form for us international folks?

Like I have a wooden stock already so if I could just get the rubber parts and then the trigger etc in a different package - customs should be ok... *shrug*

A lot of hassle for you perhaps but I am a HUGE fan of your work sir!

Dave

It just occured to me that not everyone wants brackets and stocks.

Price minus stock and D-bracket will be EDIT: 175 shipped in the US. So take off $20.

Because it saves on 10 dollars in product and shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all you modelers out there, I just came up with a new signature. What do you think.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For all of you who complain about 'watching paint dry', you obviously have never had to watch silicone:)'

Cure already.

Heres the stocks with the D brackts. Real and cast, straight out the molds.

stocks.jpg

Grip is out of the mold! I should be able to put together an example and take good photos tonight. Im going to ONLY clean up with a razor knife, and tack it with super glue, so figure this is what the gun will look like with a 10 minute build.

If the grip works as well as all the other parts, ill be REALLY excited, because they can start moving out.

Im your huckleberry:)

Im admittedly not a cannon master. So im learning whats screen acurate for esb, and then yes, id like to do a rotj. The problem at this point is that I dont want to confuse myself.

However because this is a TRUE webley. And id like to think with all the things ive come up with, one of the closest thats available without having a real one. (Mostly because of the lengths ive gone through to make the castings virtualy pure straight from the mold) any conversion for a 'real' webley would work.

Correct me if im wrong, but you need:
Pipe slid over the real barrell
18 ish T grips to glue on.
Different scope (or at least mounts)
Additional greebles on the shell housing part of the barrell.
Different greebles on the stock.

So yes, I can work on that right after the esb kit.

However im not as masterfull a builder as some of the guys here. Some people may want to do their own scratch build parts, which is why ill be doing the greeble packs/mods seperate, so that anyone that doesnt want them, doesnt have to pay for them.

Make sense?

I hope so, it would be a first:)
m2

Makes sense to me. I might be down for 1 of your half price practice pieces then pending talking to the wife. lol and then picking up a ROTJ conversion either from you or elsewhere at a later time.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back