TDH BIKERS?

Katua Fett

Active Hunter
So i just recently got my M1 (motorcycle license) and was curious who else on here rides? Dirtbikes, roadsters, Cruzer....s, touring, choppers and whatnot. Im looking at getting a BMW F650, or if I can fix up my dads 79 yamaha 1100.
Also......TDH biker club? (thx Toth) or since were sooo spread out maybe a patch?
post pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my baby! 1995 Honda Magna 750 V4! :D

Oh yeah, you might want to say biker club. They don't like it when you call it a gang.

mybikedr7.jpg

Here's my baby. She's a 2003 100th Anniversary Ed., HD 883 Sportster, with custom paint. I call her Pearl.

Pearl018sm.jpg

Pearl014sm.jpg

Attachments

• Pearl014sm.jpg
    Pearl014sm.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Pearl018sm.jpg
    Pearl018sm.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 143
Here's mine- 02 Honda Shadow Spirit 750. Just put an aftermarket air cleaner cover, bullet mirrors, and a luggage rack. All not pictured-

IMG_0248.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 156
Here's my baby,got her new a 12 yrs ago,same day my son was born. It's a 1996 FXSTSB, also known as a softail springer badboy. You would figure living in Florida I would ride it alot but don't get to as much as I would like too.:cry

badboy.jpg

Here's mine, I call her "Tulip" she's the best bike a guy could ever have.

bike.jpg

Just kidding fellas, nice bikes. I got my eye on a vintage Triumph but when I told the wife I was going to buy it she said " it better come with an apartment" :eek:

bike.jpg

I got my eye on a vintage Triumph but when I told the wife I was going to buy it she said " it better come with an apartment" :eek:

Wow sounds like my wife...I'm also a big Triumph fan. I was at the dealership buying one when my wife had a last minute change of heart...This was after months of discussion, a refresher rider training course, and renewing my motorcycle license. So now she just points out all the Triumphs when we're driving around:(.

Cool rides, I am currently repainting my 76 Honda CB750, color will match my armour and gonna airbrush the Star Wars last supper on the right side of the tank and a WW2 style SW pin up girl on the left.

Good choice of bike "usmcrice0311" !

I love ninjas, bought myself a 2001 ZX6R J2 last year, its mint, the guy who owned it before me had OCD so as you could imagine it never got dirty...LOL

"anymore from the UK????"

this thread makes me want to post this pic,which i found after i thought the idea up,seems great minds think alike lol

untitled.jpg

its a full helmet 360 degree pretty crafty eh?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 142
man all the bikes look great!
tbone i love the vintage style with the pearl flames.
and the hunter of bounties....you need to get out on that more it looks killer
and Taco, Ive seen that type of bike before, what are the benefits of it compared to a regular bike? Better on the legs?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back